Monday, January 31, 2011

Brady Turns 2

My baby turned 2. I can't believe it. It is so true how they say time flies when you're having fun. Brady is so much fun right now. He is one big ball of energy. He loves to talk your ear off, even though you will only understand about half of it, he drinks milky, as he calls it, like it's going out of style, and he loves anything related to cars or balls. I'm pretty sure I am raising an athlete of some sort I just haven't figured out what sport yet. :) Maybe all of them?
He is a very happy and loveable boy. He rarely cries, unless he falls down, and overall has a sunny disposition. He turns into a terror at the dinner table though because he cannot stand being held down by anything. He will repeat over and over "get down, get down." He will repeat anything you ask him to say and it always sounds way cuter coming out of his mouth. He loves playing "go, go" which is holding a ball and chasing after him. Yes, you must be holding a ball. I have my own special basketball that is red and blue and it's called "mama's ball." I'm still not sure how that one became mine, but I just go with it. I get a lot of excercise running around the house with him that is for sure. I wouldn't trade it for the world...I love him to the moon and back.
Friday the 14th was his actual birthday so we set up his basketball goal the night before and let him open one present when he first woke up. He plays basketball all day every day. He is actually really good. I have already had to raise it up for more of a challenge.

So his birthday party was on Saturday and we had it at our church in a party room. It was perfect because all of his little friends were able to just run around and play. Here is Cadie and Reese chatting about the latest gossip I guess. :)

Daddy and Brady being silly with the pom poms. It was a sports theme by the way so that is why everyone is wearing jerseys.

Balloon fun!!!

Mimi and Nonna watching Brady have tons of fun.

Oma and Brady having cuddle time.

More balloon fun!!!

The cake

Brady loved hearing everyone sing happy birthday to him. Especially when everyone said his name.

He even clapped when everyone was done singing.

Blowing out his 2 candles...tear!

What a happy boy!

Opening presents, his favorite thing to do!

Check out the awesome bean bag and Thomas the Train pillow. He actually takes naps on this bean bag. It's better than on the floor I guess. More on that later...

Still to this day he will ask me for more presents or say birthday. He just doesn't understand why he can't open presents everyday. I totally get it!

No comments:

4th of July