Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lately

Lots of fun stuff going on lately so I'll have to group a bunch of it together.  Hopefully soon I will be able to post about Easter and Brooklyn's dedication.
 Brady loves being creative.  I wouldn't say it is his favorite thing, because sports and outdoors comes first, but when we are stuck inside he always wants to be coloring, painting, playing with play dough or just wants to be creative.  I love it!
 We recently went to lake for the first time this year and for the first time with Brooklyn.  It was a wonderful trip.  Brady got to go "big boy" fishing for the first time and caught lots of fish.  I was so proud of how patiently he waited for the fish to bite.  
 Brooklyn is getting to be such a big girl.  She is six months old today and had her six month checkup.  She is perfect, of course. :)  Her stats: weight 17 lbs. (75%), height 25.75 in. (50%).  She's growing like a weed.  I'm getting frustrated with how fast she's growing because I keep putting cute outfits on her only to find out they are too small.  So disappointing. :( 
 I love this picture of her.  She is loving her tongue right now.  Every time I go get her out of her bed she gets so excited to see me and she sticks her tongue out.  She's so sweet!
 This is her rice cereal face.  We will be moving right on to baby food. :)
 Happy girl!
 Being a happy girl at her checkup.  She was fine until she got her shots.  
 Sweet cousins!  The funniest thing about this picture is that Brady, the big boy, was the one freaking out.  I think he got worried that he was going to smoosh the babies.  I was laughing so hard.
Ashlyn and Brooklyn holding hands.  They are going to have lots of fun together.  They are just 3 months apart. 

No comments:

4th of July