Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Big Announcement

Well it's hard to tell from the picture but....we're pregnant!!! We're so excited and feel so blessed to be having another little angel. It has been a long journey to get to this place after trying for a little under a year. God has been so faithful though and has taught us so much through this process. I'm still fairly early so I'm not announcing on facebook but I know my closest friends and family look at my blog and those are the people I want to know. My due date is October 29th but my scheduled Csection will probably be the week before that. Brady came early so I think they want to prepare for that. My doctor's appointment went great yesterday and there is no better sound than that little heartbeat. I was so much more relaxed after hearing that. And even better news....there is only 1 in there!!! :) We are giving God all the glory for this little miracle.

5 comments:

Devon said...

Yay, so excited!!!!

Kimbra said...

Congrats!! God bless!! :)

Team Hoff said...

so excited for y'all!

cmf9ferrell said...

Yeah!! So happy for you two!!!

Jennifer said...

Congrats! That is so wonderful!

4th of July