Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter Fun

We had another wonderful Easter. We started our day out at church and then went to Sunday School to get pictures with all the kids dressed up so cute.

We were missing a couple kiddos, but we did pretty good getting a decent picture.
After church we went home to pick up some food I had made and to let Brady go through his Easter basket. He just lights up when he gets any kind of present. I just love that about him!
Trying out his bubbles with Daddy.

We got him a magnifying glass (well plastic) so he can look at bugs up close. He is obsessed with roly polies right now. Or as he likes to call them roly holies. :)

We went to my parents house for lunch and an easter egg hunt. One of my cousin has 3 beautiful girls and Brady had so much fun hunting eggs with them. It was so cute watching Brady play with 3 girls because my brother was always stuck playing with us 3 girls (me and my 2 girl cousins). It brought back fun memories.

Brady with his great-grandmother. I see the tired look setting in all over his face. He is very easy to read. :)

Brady is such a ham. He will take any opportunity to make people laugh.

Hunting eggs with Daddy. There were SO many eggs and Brady moved SO slow that the egg hunt took a very long time. The girls were all so sweet though to leave a bunch of eggs for him. They all had a blast.

Brady and Avery...I guess Brady was sick of smiling at the camera at this point. Such a ham!

Chayse showing me her loot.

He looks totally confused because he is holding a confetti egg and we are telling him to break it with his hands. He just couldn't fathom breaking an egg in his hand.

The oldest cousin blowing bubbles for the youngest one. How precious!

We ended the day with a game of teeball. They all took turns smacking the ball at my mom. Fortunately, there were no injuries. :)

No comments:

4th of July