Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year Brady got to go trick-or-treating for the first time. Last year he didn't really understand the whole concept so we thought it would be silly to take him. He totally got it this year though. He was so excited to be Lightning McQueen and to go trick-or-treating. He did great too. He was so full of joy when he got back home. It was so precious. Since I had surgery and a newborn I was stuck at home. I took pictures all the way down the driveway though and stood there until they were out of my site. And yes, I did get weepy. I can't believe my big boy is already trick-or-treating. They grow up way too fast!

My two precious angels. Doesn't Brady look huge next to her? Austin's step-sister was kind enough to give us the newborn costume Brooklyn is wearing. It was so cute and she really liked it. I guess it was warm and cozy. :)

My little baby giraffe!

My Lightning McQueen showing off his loot. And just FYI for all my friends and family that know we don't let Brady have candy, he has had 3 pieces of chocolate since Halloween. He loves Crunch the most but mainly because the wrapper is blue. :)

My mom, Nonna, came over to be a part of the fun. She walked with them and kept Austin company. My dad would have come but he was bowling with his bowling league...nerd! :)

No comments:

4th of July